Breaded and Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 smashed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine egg, garlic and milk in a shallow dish and set aside for about 20′ to let flavors combine.
- Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley and pepper in another dish.
- Dip zucchini slices into egg mixture, then into crumbs and place on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 10′, then turn over and bake for 5′ more or until brown and crispy.