Chocolate marshmallow cupcakes are incredibly delicious. Adding chocolate and marshmallows is an innovative way to spruce up your cupcake baking experience. The dark chocolate adds a rich flavor and color to the cupcakes while the marshmallows add the finishing touch.
These delicious treats are quick and easy to make and are sure to satisfy any craving. Chocolate marshmallow cupcakes can be the perfect snack for your children or dessert for the whole family. They are simply delightful and quite addictive. The following recipe makes use of every-day ingredients that are easily available and serves 12 people. Try it out for yourself. Trust me, you will never get enough.
- -8 ounces of unsweetened dark chocolate
- -4 well beaten eggs
- -1 cup of fine or granulated sugar
- -3/4 cup of all purpose wheat flour
- -1 cup of softened butter
- -1/2 cup of marshmallows to garnish
- -1/2 cup of chopped chocolate chips
- -1 teaspoon of salt
1. Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the dark chocolate. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat the ingredients until they are melted. Remove the bowl from the microwave and allow them to cool until warm.
2. Crack the eggs into a blender. Add the sugar and blend until frothy or foamy in appearance.
3. Add the flour and the salt into the mixture and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Pour the chocolate and butter mixture into the blender and blend all the ingredients together.
5. Pour the batter into 12 muffin liners in muffin cups and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place them in the oven and bake them for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and place a few marshmallows on top of each cupcake. Bake again until the marshmallows appear golden in color.
8. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Serve as desired.