This smoothie is the most simple and delectable thing. Made by combining some favourites without calories and consist of refined sugar and fat. It’s easy to prepare. It turns out to be creamy and a delicious treat.
Using frozen pumpkin puree, gives the smoothie a lovely built-in flavour, and the yoghurt takes the sweetness over the top. Giving it a delicious treat. Use tiny bits of frozen banana to give the smoothie a creamy base. Cinnamon flavours eliminate the banana taste.
This Recipe Serves 2
Total Time Taken To Prepare; 5 Minutes.
1) Make sure you have a strong, sound robust blender
2) Add milk to the blender and vanilla to the blender.
3) Take the pumpkin puree and drop it into the blender.
4) Combine the maple syrup, cinnamon and frozen banana and pour the mixture into the blender.
5) Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until the ingredients are smoothly combined ensure that the frozen banana chunks are totally broken.
6) If it turns out too thick add more milk to thin.
7) You can add a few ice cubes for an even thicker texture and more spices if desired.
8) Serve immediately when it’s cold and tremendously delicious
1) You can use regular vanilla or plain yoghurt – bearing in mind the protein count you prefer, preferred texture preferred taste
2 You can freeze the pumpkin pie in a freezer for a few hours or until it’s frozen solid ahead of time.
3) There are alternatives for pumpkin pie spice. Instead of the pumpkin pie spice, you can try out cloves, ginger, or cinnamon.
4) Any type of milk is fine. However, you can adjust according to your preferred protein count.
5) To flavour this beauty is pumpkin pie spice, using canned cinnamon, and pure maple syrup. Choose any as you desire. Pure maple syrup gives a better taste.
6) Purchasing fresh pumpkin puree is much better than using canned pumpkin pie.
7) A lower-calorie smoothie can be prepared by using unflavored pumpkin puree and plain yoghurt.